Enhancements to our Architects, Engineers & Consultants professional liability policy form are now available in California. The admitted filing of these enhancements was recently approved by the California Department of Insurance.
The enhancements include:
- Rate reductions of up to 25% for the northern portion of the state (ZIP codes 93500 or greater).
- Multi-year polices for small architect, engineer, environmental consultant, construction management and construction consultant accounts.
- 5% premium credit for qualifying members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE).
- Use of Schinnerer’s most recent policy form that provides enhanced coverage including a risk mitigation deductible credit, expanded and clarified definitions, and coverage for claims brought against firm principals who are directors or officers but do not have more than 49% ownership interest.
- Optional network protection endorsement.
Schinnerer's Contractor program will also benefit from the rate reduction in California. Contractor accounts in the northern portion of the state will receive rate reductions of up to 25%.